10 HP 3 Phase Induction Motor 960 RPM
- AC-alternating current motor is an electric motor that is driven by an alternating current.
- Any motor that converts the alternating current into mechanical power by using an electromagnetic induction phenomenon is called an AC motor.
- The AC motor generally consists of two parts, an outside stator having coils supplied with alternating current to produce a rotating magnetic field, and an inside rotor attached to the output shaft producing the second rotating magnetic field.
- AC motors are low-cost and high-efficiency mechanisms and that is used in a large variety of applications.
- 100% import quality product.
- High efficient and low power
- Double capacitors design
- High quality and reliability
Type of product : Induction Motor
Phase : 3 Phase
Speed: 960 RPM
Frequency : 50/60 Hz
Rated Voltage : 415/440 V
Power (HP) : 10 HP
Power (Kw) : 7.5 kw
Motor Winding : Copper
Mounting : Foot Mounting
Ambient Temperature : 50 C
Application : for industrial use
Warranty : return acceptable in case of manufacturing defect only, T&C apply.
Note : Actual product model might vary from given in the picture.
Packing Unit : 1