20A ELCB 2 Pole
- An Earth circuit breaker (ECB) is a safety mechanism, which is used in electrical installations with high Earth impedance to prevent shock.
- It detects small stray voltages on the metal enclosures of electrical machinery and interrupts the circuit if a dangerous voltage is detected.
- 100% import quality product.
- Earth Circuit Breaker Can operate on the wide range of current
- Energy saving
- ECB provide the Better light distribution
- Earth circuit breaker provides Dual termination
- Operate on core balance current transformer
- High performance
- Comforting to word wide standard
Type of product : ELCB
No. of poles : 2
Current Rating - A : 20
Frequency : 50/60 Hz
Rated Voltage : 220/415 V
Trip Type : Yes
Application : for industrial use
Warranty : 6 month from order delivered, T&C apply.
Note : Actual product model might vary from given in the picture.
Packing Unit : 1