12 -A Contactor 110/220/440 V
- A contactor is an electrically controlled switch that is used for switching an electrical power circuit.
- A circuit is typically controlling the contactor block that has a much lower power level then switched circuit, such as a 24-volt coil electromagnet controlling a 230-volt motor switch.
- The electrically controlled switch is contactor used for switching an electrical power circuit, similar to a relay except with higher current ratings and other differences.
- 100% import quality products.
- High effectiveness,
- More durability and reliability,
- Compact design
Type of product : AC Contactor
Rated coil Voltage : 110/220/440
Phase : 3 Phase
No. of Pole : 3/4
Frequency : 50/60 Hz
Current Rating : 12amp
Temperature : -25...55 C
Application : for industrial/automation use
Note : Actual product model might vary from given in the picture.
Packing : 1