RCCB 16A 4 Pole
- The Residual Current Circuit breaker RCCBs are the protected device to detect and trip against electric leakage currents, thus ensuring protection against electric shock caused by indirect contacts.
- These devices must be used in the series with an MCB or fuse which is provide safety them from the potential harm thermal and dynamic stresses of any over the currents.
- 100% import product quality.
- RCCB Provide Protection over short circuits
- Tripping mechanism for overload protection.
- Dual termination
- Operates on core balance current transformer
- Finger proof terminal
Type of product : RCCB
No. of poles : 4
Current Rating - A : 16
Frequency : 50/60 Hz
Rated Voltage : 220/415 V
Trip Type : Yes
Application : for industrial use
Warranty : 6 month from order delivered, T&C apply.
Note : Actual product model might vary from given in the picture.
Packing Unit : 1