Thermal Overload Relay 9 To 14 A
- The main purpose is for the safety of overcurrent protection.
- A relay is an electrically controlled switch that open and close circuits electromechanically and electrically.
- A relay is a type of switch which turned on and off by an electromagnet When a current flows through the coil an electromagnetic field is set up.
- Some relay uses an electromagnet to operate any switch, but another operating principle is also used, like solid-state relays.
- Best quality and high utility electrical relays
- Buy relays online accordance to your requirement, from Alang product.
- High contact reliability with multiple contacts in one unit.
- Affordable Current Sensing Relays
- 100% import quality product.
Type of product: Overload Relay
Current rating: 9 To 14 A
Safety: Higher Performance for Device
Application: For industrial use
Warranty: return acceptable in case of manufacturing defect only, T&C apply.
Note: Actual product model might vary from given in the picture.