20A 3 Pole MCCB
- MCCB stand for module case circuit breaker. That is used in 250Amps to 800 Amps.
- If any short circuits happen then MCCB (module case circuit breaker) automatic cut electric power.
- MCCB gives us more security and more protection for any short circuits.
- MCCB used in higher rated current and that is generally used in Industrial application.
- Overload and short-circuit protection with adjustable threshold.
- High performance
- Earth fault protection with adjustable threshold
- 100% import quality product.
- 10A to 800A, 3P, 6 Range frame sizes
- 25kA/36kA/50kA/70kA/100kA: Breaking capacity.
- Capable of isolation
- High protection grade
- Good reliability
- High breaking capacity
- Convenient multi-pole assorting
Type of product: MCCB
No. of poles : 3
Current Rating - A: 20
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Rated Voltage: 220/415 V
Trip Type: Thermal Magnetic Trip
Application: for industrial use
Warranty: 6 months from order delivered, T&C apply.
Note : Actual product model might vary from given in the picture.
Packing Unit: 1